Atlanta Curling Club's 2010 Curling Camp will give the new membership of our club a chance to get to learn to curl and to actually curl in a real arena curling environment. This excellent opportunity has been provided by the kindness and generosity of the Great Smoky Mountains Curling Club (GSMCC) in Knoxville, TN.
|Dates||Saturday, July 31 - Sunday, August 1, 2010|
|Location|| Ice Chalet, Knoxville, TN|
100 Lebanon St., Knoxville TN 37919
|Activities|| 2 hours of instruction|
2 2-hour games of curling
|Includes||Curling Camp T-shirt|
How to sign up Edit
The forms are PDFs with fillable fields, so fill them out and print them, then sign them.
- Fill out the Membership Application and write a check for $100 to the Atlanta Curling Club.
- Fill out the Curling Camp Application and write a check for the amount shown to the Atlanta Curling Club.
- Mail the forms and the checks to the address given on the forms.
Membership for the 2010-2011 season is $100.00.
The price for the curling camp depends on your circumstance:
- Adult Members are $100.00.
- Student Members (college students with current ID) are $80.00.
- Minor Members (under 18) are $60.00.
- Non-members are $250.00.
You can now pay for Curling Camp via PayPal at our Payment Page.