- Someone has said that Coke would be interested in sponsoring a Curling Team. We need to find someone at Coke who knows more about this and follow up with them.
- We need to check with each ice arena in metro Atlanta to see what the availability of ice would be and what cost.
- One set of stones can run up to $8,000. We need to start thinking about how we will finance those.
- Used stones are available as well. These may be a bit pre-loved (pre-curled?) but may suit our initial needs well: Steve's Curling Supplies
- Depending on the condition of the stones, that would be a great start. $4K is much better than $8K.
- I think US Curling has a loaner rock policy and some other clubs might hep, too.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.