To join the Atlanta Curling Club as a active member, please take the following steps:
- Fill out the Membership Application online, print it, sign it and mail it in with payment.
- Add yourself to the Membership Directory. This way other members of the club can communicate with you via either Facebook or Twitter.
- Fill in the online Member Registration Form. This lets the Board know what aspects of the club you are interested in helping with.
Membership for the 2010-2011 season is $100.00 and your membership is good until June 30, 2011.
- Eligibility to participate in ACC leagues
- Membership in the United States Curling Association (USCA, national curling association) and the Grand National Curling Club (GNCC, regional curling assocation)
- Subscription to Curling News, a publication of the USCA
- Eligibility to participate in USCA and GNCC events and playdowns
- Voting privileges for board elections and eligibility to run for the board. (Next election coming up in September 2010.)
To ask the Board questions specifically, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our official mailing address is:
Atlanta Curling Club P.O. Box 72873 Marietta, GA 30007-2873